A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sometimes Things Just Don't Work For Me

Okay, so all day yesterday I thought of what craft/project to do to today. I found this awesome idea from pinterest. Marbled Nails! I know. Sounds awesome. In theory. Now It may work for others but it DID NOT work for me. I ended up with nail polish all over my hands and a big mess. It may just be me. So here is my challenge I guess... try it out. If it works for you let me know. I think the idea is fabulous, but for me sometimes things should just stay an idea. This is one of those times. I tried it multiple times. It can obviously be done, but I want to know if the "average jane" can do it. Leave a comment with your experience good or bad. The link is below the picture. She obviously did it, but I wanna know if you have to be a professional or something... or maybe just not me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment