A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hair Makeover

So today I tried a new hair-do. I got it from a fun website called the small things. She is darling! She has lots of fun hair ideas and other posts. I also tried her "bouncy curled under" look. I love it. It made my hair look way more full. Today I tried the elegant half-up. It only took my 5 minutes and turned out really cute. She has easy to follow videos and is always willing to help on emails. 

So cute. I found her on pinterest.com
If you aren't a member. Join.
I'm happy to send an invite if you want me to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment