A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

1 Dress+1 Dress=1 FAB Dress!

My fun find is from a darling, talented, beautiful girl (who I happened to go to high school with). 
She took two cute dresses and turned it into one FAB dress!
She claims to have no sewing experience so maybe this is something we can all try.
Check it out! 
I'm also going to feature her darling blog on my button list also featured below. 




Love Notes by Lauryn

5 comments:

  1. i had NO idea you had a crafty blog! i am a new follower :) i would love to feature you if you want...or if you want to guest post!
    thanks for featuring me!! and thanks for your sweet comment.
    {love} lauryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following. As you can see I'm still starting. I decided. I'm messing with etsy and such things still. That'd be great. Whether you want to feature me or have a guest post I'd be honored. Just let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we'll do both :) i'll feature you tomorrow. anything specific you want me to say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I made this blog as a stay at home mom that is trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas and try them out and share them. I try and do a new thing from here everyday. Then share how to do it or where to do it. Another thing I do is make shower cakes. Wedding towel cakes and diaper cakes for baby showers. There is a link to that on here. Layersofloveshowercakes.blogspot.com. So whatever you wanna do works for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally meant to say i would feature you today! instead of yesterday.
    so you are all up!!
    {love} lauryn

    ReplyDelete