A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

May I Help Monday! {Miss LeighAnn & DIY T-shirt to Vest}

I am sooooooooo excited to share this lovely vest idea that Miss LeighAnn Johnson found for me.  She is a doll.  Great ideas {that I'm always repining on pinterest}.  She is a friend that I met from an old friend that happens to be her hubby now! She has a great eye for DIY.  She found this lovely idea on pinterest.com and was kind enough to notify of what a great idea this is.  Check it out and let us know what you think!?



Thanks LeighAnn for being my first little helper on May I Help Monday!

{found by LeighAnn, on pinterest.com, posted on http://wobisobi.blogspot.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment