A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SnEAkY PeeKy For SUPER SATURDAY Nov. 5th

I know this is a few weeks early, but I am SO excited! I got asked to show how to do some crafts at my wards super saturday  I'm soooo excited! I'm getting about an hour to do some demonstrations. I have picked out 3 quick and easy crafts and I don't know which one I will do and which one will be a back up one just in case I have extra time...

 Here is my "SnEAky PeeKy"...


The Pom Pom Necklace Made From an Old T-Shirt

DIY Canvas



DIY Wall Art (Plus I'm going to add hooks to shake it up.)


I AM SO EXCITED! 

Now please vote and tell me which you think we would be the best one to start with.... I'm thinking this is the order I like. I'm open to suggestions....

Love Love Love.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pom pom necklace idea. The others are darling, too, but I think you're right on with the order. So excited!

    ReplyDelete