A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

5 Minute Messy Bun

So good news friends my hubby and I are officially homeowners. That means more DIY projects in our new home for the blog and more time to blog period! Due to this good news I need an easy hair-do. Well thanks to my FAV hair guru...  I have found the easiest messy bun ever.  I have watched different videos and such things and this is super simple. You just need two hair ties, 5 minutes, and hair. Yes that's it. No bobby pins (but you are welcome to use them if you wish). She does a fancy version by having curled hair before. I did it with straight hair and loved it. I think it'd be great if you had curly hair the day before or something.  I love the messy bun because you can dress it up or dress it down and still look fab.  Check it out!


How It Turned Out For Her...



How It Turned Out For Me....




No comments:

Post a Comment