A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Monday, October 24, 2011

A DEAL YOU CAN'T MISS {Minky Couture Blankets}

double post alert!!! 
Usually I don't do a double post because I don't want to over shadow anyone, BUT this is a one day deal you cannot miss!

Okay so I want one of these super oober bad! Well boys and girls today I was watching Good Things Utah *Good things utah, GOOOOD THINGS UTAH, WHERE THE GOOD THINGS ARE!* Catchy song! You know what I mean if you live here in Utah and have ever seen the show.  Back to the blanket though.

TODAY ONLY 40% OFF your entire online purchase if you enter goodthingsutah in the coupon entry at the end of your check out!



Do not miss this! 
Get em here:

No comments:

Post a Comment