A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Monday, October 17, 2011

PERFECT BABY TOY & {an idea!}

My sweet boy LOVES to play with his wipe container. He dives for it when I'm trying to change him. {yes very challenging situation when he's stinky} When I found this all I could think is pure genius! So if any mom's out there have this issue HERE is the SOLUTION!




*BRAINSTORMING*
I feel like shaking it up. Getting a little crazy.
What if every week we had someone guest post, or tell us something AWESOME they found on pinterest.com or anywhere. A craft, make-up idea, clothing idea, anything! Just something fun.  Let's get you outta the gallery and onto the stage! What do you think? Send me and email with your ideas. I'm going to be using them on Monday's I think.... Lets do it!

EMAIL: kcmgregor7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment