A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread {MY FAVE!}

One of my favorite things to buy from Great Harvest this time of year is Pumpkin Chocolate Chip bread.  It's my all time favorite sweet bread.  This year however I decided I wanted to make it myself.  So here we go!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread

Ingredients:3 cups white sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil2/3 cup water
4 eggs
  • 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 tablespoon ground nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt

  • 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional, I did not use nuts)


How To:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour 9x5 loaf pans.
In large bowl, combine: sugar, pumpkin, vegetable oil, water, & eggs.
Mix until smooth.
In small bowl, combine: flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, & salt.
Combine wet and dry ingredients. 
Add chocolate chips & nuts (optional).
Bake for 1 hour or until you can insert a knife and pull it out clean.
Cool on racks.
& enjoy!











Feel free to share how this turned out for you.  
It turned out super yummy for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment