A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Framed Pumpkins {Fall Craft}

This ended up way cuter than I expected to be honest.  It was pretty simple.  I was inspired by pinterest on this one.  Did I mention this craft was under $8 bucks! 
 You will need hot glue, frame, and styrofoam pumpkins 
 As crazy as it sounds I used a bread knife to cut the pumpkin 2/3 into the pumpkin.
 I used my hot glue gun and made circles with the glue and placed it directly on the glass.  (You do have the option to just glue the pumpkins to the paper instead of the glass)
TA-DA!!! Simple fall decor. May I just say how lovely it looks hung on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment