A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Make It and Love It

so i just started this fun little blog to post crafts i'm doing, planning on doing, or wish i could do!

so i thought it'd be best to share a fun link where i've been finding some fun ideas.

(i really want to recover my carseat but i can't bring myself to do it since i paid extra to get the most decent boy pattern that could work for a girl also.)

make it and love it (baby category)

there are tons of different categories to choose from but due to just having my sweet boy 6 months ago the baby crafts are the most interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment