A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baby Car Seat Cover

This is a craft that I actually did while I was prego with my sweet boy.
Ever since I was pregnant I have turned into this crafty little mom. It's been a fun change.
Here are a couple of the car seat covers I made for my little man.
The first one is a reversible one. You just have to have the straps on both sides. Very simple. 




This second one I did with a heavier side on the inside for winter since I had him in March. (the bumpy soft fabric is VERY hard to sew with. it easily stretches)



I followed this blog tutorial on Sweet n' Sassy Girls: How to make a car seat cover. It's very easy to follow so if you are new to sewing it's a great website to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment