A stay at home mom
trying to find new crafts, sewing projects, recipes, and fashion ideas to try out and share.
If you have anything you'd especially like to see or ideas to share feel free to contact me :)

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dear Dolls {WE ARE MAKIN' A COME BACK}

My dear friend Crystal  (who is a VERY talented photographer, writer, mom, and so much more. See her amazing photography work here at http://www.envisionimage.blogspot.com/)  brainstormed some awesome ideas for this blog.  I have decided that I really want to go for it this time.  We are going to make a complete make-over to the look and feel of the blog.  The blog will have certain themes for the day.  We will have a craft day, a decor day, a feature day, a fashion day, and a whatever I'm feeling that day, day! I'm quite excited about this. 

So get excited!

Ch-ch-changes are coming.

"Don't call it come back."


Dust coming soon dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment